The best coaching for IAS is provided by many institutes but one has to follow various steps to choose the best among them. This is considered to be one of the toughest exams which is the main reason that one has to get the best coaching to clear it. Choosing for coaching centre is not that much easy as it sounds. One has to follow these tips and steps to choose the best coaching centre.
Some of the tips provided by Wise IAS are mentioned as follows:
- One must have an idea about the requirements: A lot of candidates look for those coaching centres that will help to clear all the stages of the exam. The exam of IAS includes various stages like the prelims, mains and then comes the interview. A lot of candidates clear the prelims and then look for the coaching centres. So, one must have a good idea about the requirements before finding the best coaching centre for himself or herself.
- One can talk with the students already studying there: To get an idea about the procedures followed by the coaching institutes, it is very much sensible to have a chat with the students who are already enrolled in that particular institute. It will help the candidates to get idea about the methodologies adopted by the institute and one will be very easily able to draw a comparison between that institute and other institutes. It will also help to have an idea about the experience of the institute which will help in making the decisions whether to join it or not.
- One must not follow the friends in this case: Peer pressure is a concept which is highly influencing at this stage. One must not go behind this concept and one must not join a particular institute just because his or her friends are joining it. One must not be carried away with the peer pressure and one must decide the coaching institute depending upon his or her requirements.
- One can talk with the faculty members teaching at that institute: The people who are going to help in clearing the exam should be highly experienced. So, the students before getting enrolled in a coaching institute must talk with faculty of that institute with which one can very easily judge if they have a stronghold over the subjects and this will be a guarantee that one will be taught very well. Another thing to be considered is one can also look into the past achievements of the coaching institute to have an idea about it.
- One can ask for the strength of the batches in the coaching institute: If the strength of coaching centre batch is very much higher than the normal appropriate strength, then the teachers may not be able to pay the attention to each doubt of every student. This may leave various queries unanswered which are not acceptable in the case of IAS exam.
Hence, one must pay proper attention to all these things before choosing IAS classes and getting enrolled in them.