Destruction of Ecosystem & Its Impact Mock Test
0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Ques 1. Which of the following statements is/are true about Ecosystem?
- It is defined as the community of living organisms in association with the nonliving components and their physical interaction.
- Ecosystem is generally larger in size than the biosphere.
- In Ecosystem the energy, nutrients and wastes cycle among the various biotic and abiotic components.
Ques 2. Which of the following statements is/are true?
- Lower genetic diversity within a species or variety may be useful for uniformity in yield as well as higher yield but it is liable to undergo degradation.
- Variations in the genes of a species increase with increase in size and environmental parameters of the habitat.
Ques 4. The formation of ozone hole in the Antarctic region has been a cause of concern. What could be the reason for the formation of this hole? (2011)CorrectIncorrect
Ques 5. In which one among the following categories of protected areas in India are local people not allowed to collect and use the biomass?(2012)CorrectIncorrect
Ques 6. Which of the following can be threats to the biodiversity of a geographical area?(2012)
- Global warming
- Fragmentation of habitat
- Invasion of alien species
- Promotion of vegetarianism
Select the correct answer using the codes given below :CorrectIncorrect