Lesson 1 of 55
Books and Syllabus
- NCERT Books
- India Yearbook: Chapter 1
- Geography of India
- Indian and World Geography
- Human Geography
- World Geography
- Certificate Physical And Human Geography
- Salient features of World’s Physical Geography.
- Distribution of Key Natural Resources across the world (including South Asia and the Indian sub-continent); factors responsible for the location of primary, secondary, and tertiary sector industries in various parts of the world (including India).
- Important Geophysical Phenomena such as earthquakes, Tsunami, Volcanic activity, cyclone etc., geographical features and their location-changes in critical geographical features (including water-bodies and ice-caps) and in flora and fauna and the effects of such changes.