Advent of Europeans in India Mock Test
0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Who among the following discovered the Cape Route from the Europe to India?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which of the following Portuguese Governor in India who introduced the ‘Policy of imperialism’?CorrectIncorrect
3. Which of the following Portuguese Governor in India who captured Goa from the ruler of Bijapur?CorrectIncorrect
4. The English East India Company was formed by a group of merchants known as the ______ in 1600 AD.CorrectIncorrect
- Who among the following European forced to sell all their settlements in India to the British?
6. Who among the following obtained the site of Madras from the Raja of Chandragiri?CorrectIncorrect
- Vasco-Da-Gama was welcomed in Calicut by which Indian ruler?
- Which Indian sultan give the permission to English to build factory?