- Left-wing politics
- Rise of CPI and CSP?
- A. Dange wrote Gandhi and Lenin?
- Nehru and Bose have left leaning leaders within congress.?
- Nehru popularise political freedom along with economic freedom – emancipation of masses.?
- Nehru hold that the replacement of the present system by a higher ideal of co-operative service.?
- Nehru has complete relationship with Gandhi Ji as later refused to recognize the conflict of classes, preaching harmony between exploited and exploiters, his theory of trusteeship CPI?
- MN Roy along with Lenin helped evolve the communist internationals policy towards the colonies. ?
- M.N. Roy established CPI however independent of it groups come together in 1925 and formed CPl ?
- Kanpur Boot shaved conspiracy case. ?
- Meerut conspiracy case weaken the left movement.?
- LEFTIST DEVIRTION -was the biggest setback. ?
- C. Joshi reorganised CPI and bring CPI back into fore of Nationalism Congress Socialist Party?
- Young congressman disenchanted with Gandhinian strategy and leadership and attracted towards Social union.?
- CSP was formed in 1934 under leadership of J.P. Acharya Narendra Dev and Mino Masonic.?
- CSP was family grounded into the Indian situation of British. As 1938, they refused to support Bose in his Gandhi ji and his right wing of the congress.?
- We only want to influence the congress decisions. Read more:-Left-wing politics
Also read:- Akali Movement.