0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) The planet known as the “Earth’s Twin” is
2) Which is the third nearest planet to the sun ?
3) All the planets move around the su
n in a
4) The Pole Star indicates the direction to the
5) A huge system of stars is called?
6) Which is the closest celestial body to our Earth?
7) What is spin time of Moon?
8) Which planet has polar ice caps similar to our Earth?
9) Which is not a Rockey planet?
10) Pluto was removed from the list of Planets in?