Chapter – 3 Mock Test
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The country which has the largest single concentration of the poor people in the world isCorrectIncorrect
2. Poverty as defined by World Bank implies living belowCorrectIncorrect
3. For the year 2000, the poverty line for a person in urban areas in India was fixed atCorrectIncorrect
4. Define the statement which suggests that calories requirements in rural areas are considered to be higher than urban areas.CorrectIncorrect
5. The accepted average calorie requirement per person in urban areas in India isCorrectIncorrect
6. The calorie requirement is higher in rural areas becauseCorrectIncorrect
7. The poorest states in India are:
8. There is inequality of income within a family. Persons who are poorest of the poor in the family are ____________ .
(iv) Old peopleCorrectIncorrect
9. Antyodaya Anna Yojana was launched inCorrectIncorrect
10. For making comparisons between developing countries, which uniform standard (per person per day) for the poverty line is used in terms of minimum availability?CorrectIncorrect