Considering the present situation of Lockdown in our Country. We are releasing the soft copy of Vetswisdom Book of Dr Aman Bishla, IRS for Veterinary Science Optional (UPSC CSE & IFoS) instead of releasing Hard copy.
A Guide for Veterinary Science Optional in Civil Service Examination, Indian Forest Service and State PCS Examinations.
What you’ll learn
- Gain a better understanding of Veterinary Sci Paper-1 syllabus and subject
- Interactive video lectures in every lesson will help you better understand a lesson.
- Daily Evaluate your own performance by writing and practicing two answers
- Wise IAS notes covers Complete Syllabus for UPSC CSE Examination
Veterinary Sci Paper-1 Study Material for UPSC IAS Mains & Prelims
Veterinary Sci Paper-1 study material for UPSC CSE will help students clear IAS exam in first attempt. Several books, notes and internet resources were used to compile these notes. Best Study material for UPSC CSE Examination compiled by best content writers. This course is a compilation of our most viewed notes on Veterinary Sci Paper-1, which we think our readers should not miss. Readers can download each of the notes as PDF using the ‘print’ option available at bottom.
Solutions for all your Doubts
How can we prepare for Veterinary Sci Paper-1?
- Wise IAS courses are specially designed for UPSC CSE Exam. Daily prepare maximum 3 topics of a subject. Focus more on revision, Keep revising every week.
How can I get IAS study material?
- You can buy these notes for lifetime in One Subscription or you can pay monthly or annually. Our monthly subscription starts with Rs. 300. You can enroll in our Foundation course to get all General studies courses and Optional subjects study material and video lectures.
Which is the best study material for UPSC?
- Wise IAS Study material for UPSC CSE is best online resource. You can study using Wise IAS Mobile app OR Wise IAS Website.
What should I read for Veterinary Sci Paper-1 in UPSC?
- Focus more on Previous Years Question papers of UPSC CSE. Our notes and study material is according to UPSC CSE syllabus.