Fundamental Duties Mock Test
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which of the following statements is true with respect to 42nd Constitutional Amendment Act?
1. Fundamental Duties were incorporated into the Constitution of India by the 42nd Constitutional Amendment Act, 1976
2. Ten Fundamental Duties were included by this Amendment
3. The 11th Fundamental Duty was incorporated by the 86th Constitutional Amendment Act, 2002
Select the correct answer using the code given below.CorrectIncorrect
- Fundamental Duties were added on the recommendation of which committee?
3.In which among the Fundamental Duties Occur ?CorrectIncorrect
4.Which among the following amendments added the Fundamental Duties as per recommendations of Sardar Swaran Singh Committee?CorrectIncorrect
5 .The fundamental duties were incorporated in the Indian Constitution in which year ?CorrectIncorrect
6.Which amendment of the Constitution made the number of Fundamental duties from 10 to 11?CorrectIncorrect
7.The Swaran Singh Committee recommended:CorrectIncorrect
8.Which of the following is not included in the list of Fundamental duties (Art 51 A) in the constitutionCorrectIncorrect
9. The idea of fundamental duties is derived fromCorrectIncorrect
Q-10 What are the features of the fundamental rights?
1) Law for giving effect to fundamental rights can be made only by the Parliament.
2) Fundamental rights are defended and guaranteed by the Supreme Court.
3) Fundamental rights available are absolute.CorrectIncorrect