Mock Test Chapter-10
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Consider the following
I. It is hemispheric in structure which consisted of circular terrace.
II. Stupas during Mauryan Age constructed with the help of bricks.
Which of the above statement (s) is/are correct about the architecture of Stupa?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which of the following is the oldest stone structure in India and was commissioned by the Mauryan King Ashoka?CorrectIncorrect
3. Which of the following monumental stupa was established by the Kushan King Kanishka during the 2nd century BC?CorrectIncorrect
4. Which of the stupa was founded under supervision of the great Mahadeva-Bikshu emissary of the Emperor Ashoka?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which of the following stupa was named after the famous scholar and the contriver Mahayana Buddhism?CorrectIncorrect
6. Which of the following stupa was discovered in 1958 during an excavation led by Archaeologist KK Muhammed of Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)?CorrectIncorrect
7. Which of the following stupa is considered as the spot where the Buddha gave the first sermon to his first five Brahmin disciples after attaining enlightenment?CorrectIncorrect
8. Which of the following stupa was built on the cremated place of Lord Buddha?CorrectIncorrect
9. Which of the following stupa was built on the birthplace of 20th Jain Tirthankar Munisuvrata?CorrectIncorrect
10. Which of the following is the biggest monastery/Stupa of Spiti Valley and a religious training centre for Lamas?CorrectIncorrect