0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Handaxe and cleavers were characteristic tools of
2. Chalcolithic Age is also known as
3. Mature phase of Harappan civilisation is dated between
4. Chirand in Bihar is a
5. Which of the following is also known as Microlithic period?
6. Which of the following is correct about Indus Valley Civilisation?
1. The cities were planned
2. Non- standardized weights were used
3. There was elaborate water drainage system
Select using following codes:
7. At which of the following Indus Valley Civilization yarns of spun cotton have been found?
9. The most common motif found on the seals of Indus Valley Civilisation is
10. Agricultural Revolution took place in