0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Gautama Buddha was born in 563 BC in which Kshatriya family?
2.In which place Gautama Buddha delivered his first sermon?
3. Which among the following is not ‘Four Noble Truths of Buddha’?
4. Where was first Buddhist Council held?
5. Who among the following presided the first Buddhist Council?
6. Who among the following presided the third Council which was held at Patliputra under the patronage of Asoka?
7. Gautama Buddha got enlightenment at the age of—– under a Bodhi Tree.
8. What is the literal meaning of “Buddha”?
9. Who among the following king was cut down the Bodhi tree in the 2nd century BC, and in 600 AD?
10. Who among were not the disciples of Buddha?